星期六, 6月 04, 2011

00.06.05

其實我就是不喜歡打電話回家
因為打電話回家不知道要說什麼
我又不喜歡報告生活近況
還不都差不多




對姊姊來說這是不是很奢侈呢?
我身邊有很多隨時可以見面的同學~



姊好像每週都會打電話回家
媽跟姊聊很多
但姊也不太打電話給我
媽也不太打電話給我
總覺得他們兩個比較近


我卻都不知道姊在美國生活怎麼樣
我也不知道媽的生活怎麼樣




要跟姊講話,還得等她打電話過來

就算問媽,她也都只是淺淺的回答
對話也是差不多

對爸更是不了解
最近因為暑假以及房子的事反而多聯絡了點




我對人際關係是不是太不積極了呢
答案應該是肯定的
有時候卻覺得,大學生總是這樣的
一會兒生活圈有交集就熟了
生活圈沒交集就淡了

也就這樣接受了



想起來真是悲傷

3 則留言:

  1. maybe I didn't call, but I follow your blog everyday, I upload my picture to where you can see, I try to let you know what am I doing just in another way. I envy you to have so many friends around, that's so true; Tony and me are different, we only have each other here. You're lucky can go home whenever you want, now I barely can go back once a year. We can leave message for each other, we can keep in touch by blogs, by facebook, by msn, by Skype, right? I am not so difficult to find. Mom doesn't even know my phone number, she doesn't know how to contact me also, I just don't want to keep her worry about me. You, in the other way, you have much more beautiful world, you don't have to worry about me, and you have so many accesses to contact me. Leave me a message anywhere if you miss me, I can always find it.

    回覆刪除
  2. I don't mean to let you feel upset.
    It's just mom talking about she feels you are closer to her than me, that's all.

    She talks to me like she knows you more than everyone in the world, and I'm the one who don't care. I feel sad about this.


    I am not free to contact you with Skype cause I live with my roommates and we keep quiet in the same room, we live highly pressured and we seldom bother each other by using the phone.

    Other places that I can use the Internet are in the public without privacy.


    You don't talk about your lives, and how can I ask? Once, I only hope to know whether you're healthy, but you said this question can't be answered, not even to me. How weird.

    With the photos, I don't know where they took place, how you feel, and what happened. I have no idea! You didn't appear on my blog for nearly a week and I don't know why.


    But I still keep up writing in my blog to let you know, and this should be very much effort. Maybe you didn't hope to tell so much, then you may just regard this blog being emotional. I'll learn to contact you more.

    回覆刪除
  3. Of course I talk about my lives, but did you ask? did you at least leave a message to ask me? I am not that kind of person will "ask", I "see", I think so do you. I am not requesting you speaking to me on Skype, but if it is so inconvenience for you, we can set up a time, let me know what is the best time to call your cell.

    I upload my pictures, but I don't have time like before, to write down where is it, what is that, or how do I feel. I am stressed out after my work every single day. The best I can do know is only uplaod those pictures. So don't blame me like that.

    I read your blog every day, and Tony too, we probably never log in or leave a message doesn't mean we didn't read it, ok!?

    The healthy think is some question we don't ask, we can ask someone if he/she is ok? but we can't ask" Do you sick recently". Because, this is like a taboo, if you answer "no, I am not sick" then you will be sick soon. Hope you can understand, if you like to ask anyone this kind of question, be careful the word you use. That's is also the reason why I didn't answer last time.

    I don't even know why I have to explain those stuff to you, but you really misunderstand a lot more than I thought you would.

    回覆刪除